- Heavy-duty material can withstand maximum 300kg
- Class 3/Class 4 Heavy-duty Gaslift
- High Density Polythene Moulded Foam Cushioning: 65ρ/m3
- Adjustable Height Headrest covered with High Density Polythene Moulded Foam
- 3D adjustment armrest (height, angle and backwards)
- Heavy-duty intuitive recline detector with 3-Lock mechanism (Angle lock recline tilting: Yes)
- Adjustable height cushioned lumbar support
- Adjustable chair height with pressure pump
- 360 degree tilting
- Breathable mesh with cooling effects
- Soft and smooth fabric and mesh provide the most satisfaction and comfort
- Standardized backrest design to support spine
- FREE DELIVERY and INSTALLATION for Klang Valley ONLY (additional RM10 for carrying item door-to-door)
- RM20 DELIVERY FEES will be charged for other states in WEST MALAYSIA.
- Genuine and Premium Quality product manufactured by Alterseat™ Malaysia.
Headrest, Body Frame, Wheelbase, Mechanism, Gaslift
2-3 Years Full Chair Warranty, 10 Years Seat Warranty
This Warranty is valid only for chairs you bought via authorised channels from Alterseat™ (Products). The authorised channels are 1) the website alterseat.com and 2) any store registered in the name of Alterseat™ entity on online or offline marketplaces (Showroom, Shopee and Lazada). The authenticity or original condition of products sold through other channels are not certified by Alterseat (M) Sdn Bhd. Therefore, we will not provide any warranty service for those products that is not under Alterseat (M) Sdn Bhd.
Alterseat will cover the Products’ warranty periods specified above with regards to:
- Missing parts from the Products at the time of delivery.
- Defects in the manufacturing of materials causing loss of functionality in the Products at the time of delivery.
- Defects in the functionality of hydraulics gaslift, armrests, and castors(broken).
For each Product purchased, the warranty period starts from the date of delivery of the Product (based on valid tracking details).
During the applicable warranty period, Alterseat (M) Sdn Bhd will repair, replace, or refund (at its option and in accordance with applicable law) any product, part, or component covered by this warranty.
*Notes: We must receive the damaged item before any replacement/refund can be issued.
- What our warranty does not cover
Alterseat does NOT cover the following under this warranty:
- Normal wear and tear, the wear and tear or degradation of mesh, top portion of armrests (armpad), lumbar support, fabric of the seat, exterior of castors, variance of tightness of mechanisms.
- Any damage to the Products or to any property or person caused by failure to adhere to Alterseat(M) Sdn Bhd published instructions and guidelines, accident, abuse, misuse, water, flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes (including, without limitation, use of the Product in unsuitable environment or conditions).
- Defects in a Product that has been modified or altered, including the substitution of any unauthorised components for use in place of the original components in the Product.
- Defects in a Product caused by failure to use, apply, install, reconfigure, or maintain the Product or component according to Alterseat (M) Sdn Bhd published instructions.
- Minor aesthetic and cosmetic abnormalities or variations which do not affect the functionality of the Product.
- The labour required to replace any defective parts on your Alterseat (M) Sdn Bhd products (Klang Valley are available subject to availability).
- How to make a warranty claim
- Have your proof of purchase ready (Receipt and details). A valid proof of purchase (your email receipt/hardcopy receipt) must be presented for any warranty claim to enable Alterseat (M) Sdn Bhd to reasonably verify the claim.
- Submit your claims via our customer service contact to ensure proper handling. You must provide us with a clear photograph or video of the alleged defect, and/or other details we may request regarding the defect. If you refuse to send us the photograph or video that we need to process your claim, we assume that you have abandoned your claim or that it is invalid.
- Customer need to send back the defective part to us via trackable shipping service (out of klang valley area), you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Upon receiving and verifying the defective part, we will ship a replacement to you at our own cost. Clear instructions will be provided to guide you on installing the replacement part. Replacement parts are covered by the balance of the original warranty, or as required under applicable law, whichever is longer
Alterseat (M) Sdn Bhd reserves the right to determine whether a benefit under this warranty may be claimed. Any item requiring repair or replacement due to any of the warranty exclusions will be at the purchaser’s expense. Alterseat (M) Sdn Bhd also reserves the right to refuse any warranty claims if it has reason to believe that the claim is fraudulent or made in bad faith.
Any repair or replacement under this warranty is limited to the defective part or material only. Components replaced under this warranty may vary in colour and texture to the original. Where Alterseat (M) Sdn Bhd has determined that a benefit under this warranty may be claimed, the costs incurred in repairing or replacing the specific defective part or material (including the cost of materials) shall be borne by Alterseat (M) Sdn Bhd.
Limitations of our liability to you
We are responsible only for actual and direct damage proved resulted from the products itself. Inappropriate use of products, tools that caused direct damage will be not under our responsibility.
IN NO EVENT WILL OUR LIABILITY TOWARDS YOU EXCEED THE PRICE YOU PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS.
Adjustable Height Headrest
Height of headrest can be adjusted and made with High Density Polythene Moulded Foam wrapped with soft and silky fabric.
3D Adjustment Armrest
Armrest's height is adjustable, allowing you to move them up and down to meet your preference. You can move the arm pads backwards, forwards and rotate them for your best comfort.
Adjustable Height of Cushioned Lumbar Support
Built-in sponge lumbar support can be adjusted upwards and downwards within 3cm to support your back based on your preference.
Intuitive Recline Detector Mechanism
Recline tension is automatically adjusted by detecting user's weight. Save your hassle tilting the knob to adjust recline tension, increase mobility and comfort, you can now stay more focused and engaged.
Heavy-duty Aluminum Base and Anti-noise PU Casters
Smooth and stable bottom of the chair provide you a safe and sound experience when sitting on it.
High Density Polythene Moulded Foam 65p/m³ (Medium Type) with contour curved shape seat
50mm thickness foam made with chemical injection that do not deform overtime which offers 10 years of seat warranty and a shape designed based on human's hip to maximize sitting comfort and avoid slipping off covered with smooth and soft silk alike fabric.
What is the difference with Heavy-duty Nylon Base and Aluminum Base with PU Castors?
|Heavy-duty Nylon Base with PU Castors||Heavy-duty Aluminum Base with PU Castors|
|Weight Capacity (Maximum)||195kg||240kg|
|Smoothness of Flooring||Great (PU Castors are made with soft outside layer in order to increase smoothness of all type of flooring)||Great (PU Castors are made with soft outside layer in order to increase smoothness of all type of flooring)|
|Extension of Warranty||NO||YES (additional 1 year)|