- Heavy-duty Nylon body
- Class 4 Heavy-duty Gaslift
- High Density Polythene Moulded Foam Cushioning: 65ρ/m3 (10 years seat warranty)
- 2D Adjustable height and angle of cushioned headrest
- 2D Adjustable Armrest (up and down/front and back)
- Adjustable back-rest recline tension
- Adjustable lumbar support height
- Adjustable chair height
- 1-lock mechanism enable to recline (Angle lock recline tilting: No)
- 360 degree tilting
- Soft and smooth silk alike fabric cover
- Breathable mesh with cooling effects
- Standardized backrest design to support spin
- FREE DELIVERY and INSTALLATION for Klang Valley ONLY (additional RM10 for carrying item door-to-door)
- RM20 DELIVERY FEES will be charged for other states in WEST MALAYSIA.
- Genuine and Premium Quality product manufactured by Alterseat™ Malaysia.
Headrest, Body Frame, Wheelbase, Mechanism, Gaslift
1-2 Years Full Chair Warranty, 10 Years Seat Warranty
This Warranty is valid only for chairs you bought via authorised channels from Alterseat™ (Products). The authorised channels are 1) the website alterseat.com and 2) any store registered in the name of Alterseat™ entity on online or offline marketplaces (Showroom, Shopee and Lazada). The authenticity or original condition of products sold through other channels are not certified by Alterseat (M) Sdn Bhd. Therefore, we will not provide any warranty service for those products that is not under Alterseat (M) Sdn Bhd.
Alterseat will cover the Products’ warranty periods specified above with regards to:
- Missing parts from the Products at the time of delivery.
- Defects in the manufacturing of materials causing loss of functionality in the Products at the time of delivery.
- Defects in the functionality of hydraulics gaslift, armrests, and castors(broken).
For each Product purchased, the warranty period starts from the date of delivery of the Product (based on valid tracking details).
During the applicable warranty period, Alterseat (M) Sdn Bhd will repair, replace, or refund (at its option and in accordance with applicable law) any product, part, or component covered by this warranty.
*Notes: We must receive the damaged item before any replacement/refund can be issued.
- What our warranty does not cover
Alterseat does NOT cover the following under this warranty:
- Normal wear and tear, the wear and tear or degradation of mesh, top portion of armrests (armpad), lumbar support, fabric of the seat, exterior of castors, variance of tightness of mechanisms.
- Any damage to the Products or to any property or person caused by failure to adhere to Alterseat(M) Sdn Bhd published instructions and guidelines, accident, abuse, misuse, water, flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes (including, without limitation, use of the Product in unsuitable environment or conditions).
- Defects in a Product that has been modified or altered, including the substitution of any unauthorised components for use in place of the original components in the Product.
- Defects in a Product caused by failure to use, apply, install, reconfigure, or maintain the Product or component according to Alterseat (M) Sdn Bhd published instructions.
- Minor aesthetic and cosmetic abnormalities or variations which do not affect the functionality of the Product.
- The labour required to replace any defective parts on your Alterseat (M) Sdn Bhd products (Klang Valley are available subject to availability).
- How to make a warranty claim
- Have your proof of purchase ready (Receipt and details). A valid proof of purchase (your email receipt/hardcopy receipt) must be presented for any warranty claim to enable Alterseat (M) Sdn Bhd to reasonably verify the claim.
- Submit your claims via our customer service contact to ensure proper handling. You must provide us with a clear photograph or video of the alleged defect, and/or other details we may request regarding the defect. If you refuse to send us the photograph or video that we need to process your claim, we assume that you have abandoned your claim or that it is invalid.
- Customer need to send back the defective part to us via trackable shipping service (out of klang valley area), you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Upon receiving and verifying the defective part, we will ship a replacement to you at our own cost. Clear instructions will be provided to guide you on installing the replacement part. Replacement parts are covered by the balance of the original warranty, or as required under applicable law, whichever is longer
Alterseat (M) Sdn Bhd reserves the right to determine whether a benefit under this warranty may be claimed. Any item requiring repair or replacement due to any of the warranty exclusions will be at the purchaser’s expense. Alterseat (M) Sdn Bhd also reserves the right to refuse any warranty claims if it has reason to believe that the claim is fraudulent or made in bad faith.
Any repair or replacement under this warranty is limited to the defective part or material only. Components replaced under this warranty may vary in colour and texture to the original. Where Alterseat (M) Sdn Bhd has determined that a benefit under this warranty may be claimed, the costs incurred in repairing or replacing the specific defective part or material (including the cost of materials) shall be borne by Alterseat (M) Sdn Bhd.
Limitations of our liability to you
We are responsible only for actual and direct damage proved resulted from the products itself. Inappropriate use of products, tools that caused direct damage will be not under our responsibility.
IN NO EVENT WILL OUR LIABILITY TOWARDS YOU EXCEED THE PRICE YOU PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS.
2D Adjustable Height and Angle Headrest
Height and angle of headrest can be adjusted and made with high density sponge wrapped with soft and silky fabric.
2D Adjustment Armrest
Armrest's height is adjustable, allowing you to move them up and down to meet your preference, You can move the arm pads backwards, forwards for your best comfort.
Adjustable Height Lumbar Support
Lumbar support can be adjusted upwards and downwards within 5cm to support your back based on your preference.
Nylon Built Body
Nylon: one of the strongest and durable material in furniture industry; used on this chair that assure your long-term safety when using it.
Heavy-duty Nylon Base and Anti- noise PU Casters
Smooth and stable bottom of the chair provide you a safe and sound experience when sitting on it.
Class 4 Gaslift
Body harden and quenched to the highest level to create the highest quality of chair with improved hardness, durability and stability.